Oct 26, 2012

Its Almost Halloween...

... And it is spooky here, just kidding.  It is sleepy and smells like spit up and poop.  The boys are going to be minions from Despicable Me, here is a preview.

Caleb is good, he is still getting up once a night between 2 and 3.  I keep asking him to sleep longer, but for some reason he doesn't listen to his mommy. He LOVES his exersaucer and jumperoo and HATES laying down.  I think he is already trying to catch up with the bigger boys.

Today we all went to Jump Around and then a pizza buffet in Lake Worth.  For 25 bucks we fed everyone and the boys went nuts!




 Here is the end of our pig out!
Then came the crash...



The house is coming along, here is a pic from wednesday. Since then we have more walls and roof.  We might actually move in someday!

I will post more pics from Halloween after next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment