Here are some pics of the kiddos as minions for Halloween.
Papa and Caleb
How cute are my kids? I know I am biased, but oh well, they are adorable! Also, how fat is C?
Here is the whole gang...
I was going to add another pic of the house, it is framed and decked, but Bryan deleted it. I will post one next week. We do our electrical walk through next week. I feel like I have never had to make so many decisions in my life as I have with this house!
Also, apparently Grady has a girl at school who lurves him, I think her name is Gracie. Apparently she always wants to play with him. He seems indifferent, and I have never heard her name, so we may have some more time until he thinks girls are cool. I feel phew about this.




No comments:
Post a Comment