G is great, he is talking up a storm and I think most people can understand him at this point. He was a ring bearer at 2 weddings, and he looked ADORABLE! Congrats Camille and Aaron, and Ruben and Jamie! He knows all his colors, can count to 14, and we have actual conversations. He is also really playing by himself, his cars fall down, fly like planes and get sad and cry. It is so cool to see him as he grows up.
Bryan was able to go to the Ryder Cup with his brother and dad, and he had a fabulous time! Even if America lost. It was my first time I had the kids by myself and since it was the brief time where Caleb was sleeping through the night, it was so do-able.
Here are pics of Caleb's 3m photo shoot.
So cute, right!
Check out how much Caleb looks like G did. This is G at 4m.
Here are some pics of G lately.
That's how we roll here... pantsless.
He is too cool for Pablo.
With Great Cuteness...
Comes Great Tantrums.
I have some videos I will post next time. Much love from our family to yours!



















No comments:
Post a Comment