I realize we haven't posted in a very long time, however it is Halloween so we have pictures for sure.
My little brother Blake, his wife Kasey, and my new beautiful niece Hallie, came in to town so my Grandfather could meet his newest Great Granddaughter. Well newish shes almost 3 months old. Blake and Kasey stayed with us, and Grady was really funny as he can say Blake, Kasey, and Hallie....constantly. He was very sweet to Hallie sometimes kissing her and hugging her when asked. He was so gentle with her as Sara and I constantly said gentle buddy. Hes getting to where he will say Hug, and Kiss. The first time it happened was right before Sara and I put him to bed. He said Hug but sounded sort of like hawk. Sara and I just looked at each other like what is he talking about. Then he raised his arms and said Hug. Its very sweet. Anyway, the below pic is of the two cousins together, on Saturday morning. My mom said that Grady looks just like i did when I was little. Hard to believe I was that freaking adorable...well not really. HA!
So for Halloween Grady, Brock, & Christian are various Smurf characters. Grady is Papa Smurf, Brock is Random Smurf, and Christian is Gargamel. The funniest thing about Christians costume is the bald headed hat, and according to Sara came with a cat. For those at home who don't know Gargamel had a cat named Azrael. There is your Smurf education for the day. You are welcome. So below is the boys as close to full costume as we could get them. As usual they weren't very cooperative. Shockingly enough.
This next picture is of Grady wearing his full costume. looking all Papa Smurfy.
Here is a pic of Papa Smurf running away. Love the little tail, on the back of Papa Smurf. So cute.
Well that's it everybody. This free show is now over. I want to wish you all a very Happy Halloween. Hope everyone gets a wonderful amount of Candy, and make sure you give to those freeloading children something delicious.
Our best to everyone.
Love
-BrazCrew
Oct 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment