Sep 29, 2011

Behind The Scenes/Toddlerville

Here are some videos behind the scenes of Jenn and I's photoshoot at the arboretum.  Our plan was to have her go 150 feet in front of the strollers and then I would "release the hounds"!  It was an experiment in craziness.

This is the only time these guys sat down and it was to hoof down some snacks.  After this, Christian found a person to five him goldfish.  That kid can con anyone into giving him snacks.

Grady has really started to talk and he is in FULL on toddler mode now.  We got him a t-ball set after he had such a good time with the one at the Barefoot house.  B tried to teach him how to hit the bat and Grady kept holding the fat part of the bat and swinging. When we tried to reverse the bat, Grady collapsed into a huge temper tantrum.  This has continued on for a full 24 hours.  He had three time outs today, I hate doing it, but I also can't not do it.  The bummerness of being a Mom (or Dad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment