My parents came in to town this weekend, for a little post fathers day/wedding enjoyment. A close friend of my brother's got married in Denton this weekend, so they came in early on Friday and spent the day with little buddy. Sara took Grady and the twins to a splash pad, and then on to lunch.
As you can see Grady combined with water, and the Purple Cow = PunkRocker! Hes so rock star. Then on Sunday we went to Rudy's yet again with my grandad, to celebrate his 93rd Birthday, as well as fathers day. As usual Grady loved his potato salad, and creamed corn. The rest he is so so about.
Please note the piece of potato stuck to the top of his head. He likes to eat it and wear it. We had enough food for leftovers and I tried to get a pic of him after round two of potato salad, and creamed corn which was substantially more food everywhere. However his momma had cleaned him off by the time I got to him with the iPhone. I will say he was so dirty that at 5:30 I took him upstairs and bathed him. He was pretty disgusting. All in all though a great weekend, and it was great seeing the grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment