Jun 20, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend

We had a very exciting and fun weekend in the Brazelton house.  It was the celebration of me...on Sunday.  Yep I'm pretty awesome, and I thank the good people that come up with days honoring someone for making sure I got my day.  I'm of course talking about Fathers Day.  We had a great weekend.  Spent Saturday with the Fowlers and their lovely twins Brooks and Charlotte (sorry if I misspelled).  Everyone went swimming and had a grand time.  Grady is quite the little fish.  He has this little floatie deal I bought at Target, and doesn't even want my help in the pool now.  He just floats and swims around.  Its amazing what they can learn in 18 months.  So yesterday we snapped a few pics of the little buddy, wish I would have gotten one of the swimming.  I'll try and get that next weekend.  Anyway, I hope everyone had a great fathers day! 
Took this of Grady in the morning, he was in a great mood. I have to say I really love how cute he is when he's just in his diaper.

This is a pic of the little buddy, wishing he was fishing with Papa Roger, and Dan Dan.  How can you not love that sweet little smile?

Of course mama dressed him in my favorite shirt of his...it is/was fathers day after all.  I will say I'm surprised he doesn't fit into that jersey better.  Its a 2t, and usually those are pretty snug, but I guess Nike is bigger than most.  I don't mind, at this rate he's going to get to wear that jersey through out the Sooner football season.  Boomer Sooner! The best thing about this outfit is the crimson streak you see run past you when he's wearing it.  Just ask the good people at Floyd's Barbershop, they got to see it first hand. 

Well as I said before, I hope everyone is well.  Take care, and have a wonderful week.


No comments:

Post a Comment