Apr 9, 2012

BUSY COUPLE OF MONTHS...I SWEAR!

Well I wish I could tell you we haven’t posted because we are just lazy, but that’s not completely the case.  For those of you who do not know, Sara, Grady & I are going to be moving to Fort Worth.  By going to I mean we already are living out a Lois and Roger’s ranch.  Our house in Dallas is on the market, and we’ve had a lot of people come through so far.  We are building a new house in the River Hills Development in Ft. Worth.  It’s off of Hulen between I-20 and I-30.  We are very excited about this move, and it puts us in a great location, in a smaller town.  That doesn’t mean we won’t miss Dallas, because we will.  Great memories and wonderful people there. Dallas will always have a very special place in our hearts
Since Christmas though, we have been slammed.  We moved out of our Dallas house, I traveled for work, we’ve had my family out to the ranch, and list goes on. I know we are pretty bad about getting on this blog, but I promise, as the new little fella comes along, we will make and effort to get better. 
Since our move to Fort Worth, one Saturday I took my little buddy out and about.  We went to the stockyards, and watched the cattle drive.  I bought a new palm leaf hat. Grady  loved it all. Even got a pic of him riding a bull!  Hes a champ. I would prefer he didn’t ride bulls, but a cowboys got to do what a cowboys got to do.
                                                              
Also a few weeks ago, Sara, Jennifer, Brooke, Donnie, Barefoot, and I went to the Waco ranch, to try and take out some coyotes that have been getting Rogers Calves. While we sadly didn’t get any we did get this great pic of me and buddy on the 4 wheeler. If only hed smile with the sun shinning in his eyes we’d be golden

 I was fortunate enough to get Good Friday off of work.  So we took advantage.  The Barefeet, and us went to the Ft. Worth Zoo.  Let me tell you it is really nice.  The animals are easily seen, and there is plenty of free parking.  As usual Ft. Worth knows how to treat a family.  Sadly I didn’t get many pictures of Grady looking at the animals because I was holding him on the rail so he could get a view to begin with. However I did manage this one of him in the Wells Fargo stage coach.

Also as we were leaving we realized we hadn’t had a family picture, so we snapped these two. 

Easter came and went. It was a busy weekend for sure.  Sara’s grandparents were in town, and I unfortunately got sick on Saturday and Sunday.  I think it was a sinus/allergy cold.  However I did get to watch G hunt for eggs on Saturday.

On Sunday G was ready for church, and pumped that this magical creature called the Easter Bunny managed to bring him a big Tonka dump truck that he can play with. He loves it. 

After church was lunch, and what lunch isn’t complete without devouring mass quantities of Chocolate?  Grady is in complete agreement with this statement. 

That’s our year so far.  Little Caleb (tentative name) is growing well.  Sara has been tired from her pregnancy, and he sure kicks a lot.  But other than that all is well.    I wish you all a great and happy summer.  God willing my allergies will get better and I can both A) Breathe, and B) Breathe. 

Our best to you all!

S, G, & B

No comments:

Post a Comment