Aug 15, 2011

So many grandparents!

Grady has really started to imitate us, he is quick to use one syllable for words like cookie, dinner and snack.  He calls snacks na, and a cookie is a coo coo.  He always wants coo coo peas (please).  He is also getting REALLY good at throwing the ball.  We think he is going to be right handed (Bryan is a leftie, so there was a chance he wasn't going to be a rightie). He can also rocket the ball to anyone who asks, but especially if you are a boy.  He still LOVES his da da, and I am only necessary for na (snacks) and when he gets hurt.

This past weekend we went to Fort Worth and spent the night with Nana and Papa, before heading out to Odessa to meet Blake and Kasey's little girl Hallie.

Hallie is a doll, so super cute and tiny!!  I always forget how little and delicate newborns are, since Grady is a monster!! He hangs off the changer and is almost to tall for his XL sleep sack (don't judge me, he loves it).
Grady and his Dan Dan on a walk.

The weekend before Nana and Papa watched Grady overnight.
 Grady and Papa reading before nite nite time.
 Eating a HUGE dinner!
Loving the ducks. He said bye bye duck when he left.  Its a good thing this pic is covered, our little man burns in a pretty short amount of time.  He has serious Linn family whiteatosis.

He just loves balls.  All sizes, all colors, loves to throw, or kick, or spin them.  Today I got out the golf club and it was going well, until he started using it as a wacking stick.  As usual.

Grady starts school on August 25th, so here is a preview of his new backpack.  Soo adorable, I can't believe he is such a big boy.  I will take more on his first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment