Well this weekend came quickly, and Sara found herself getting to go with her mom and Sis to San Antonio for a little well deserved pampering. therefore I was to be home with the Grady by myself...sorta. My parents came into town (convenient coincidence) so we planned a long fun time. Also my dad and I were going to the Rangers game so luckily my mom got to spend quality alone time with the G-Man. Perfect for any mothers or grandmothers day, I would imagine.
I mean come on, who couldn't want to spend time with that little buddies smiling mug? No one. Anyway we had a good day on Saturday. Stayed around the house enjoying just chilling. I snuck out for a bit to go get some mothers day items but other than that we just hung.
As you can see Grady and Grammy enjoyed hanging out in our front yard. It was windy but beautiful.
On Sunday we went to the Masonic Home to see my Grandad. He was in good spirits as well. Even though he admitted he couldn't see anymore. But as usual Grady is there to lighten up any mood and just be adorable.
Thats a very happy man with his great grandson. Not sure if you can see the name tag that says Bodine or not? But Grady found that to be quite amusing, and just loved pulling on it. After Grandad we went and had a proper Mothers Day lunch at the fabulous Rudys BBQ! What every mother deserves on Mothers day (in my opinion). As you can see the Gradster was enjoying his meal thoroughly.
After that the rest of the day was spent awaiting Saras arrival to spend mothers day with her. I made a chocolate chip cake for Sara, and we gave a few bites to Frindo....BAD IDEA. That sugar got him all kinds of amped up before bed. Ohhh well live and learn.
Happy belated mothers day to all you moms out there. Thank you for all you do.




No comments:
Post a Comment