Mar 27, 2011

Giving It a Try

Now that Grady is 15 months old (I know, can you even believe he is that old?  We can't either!) It is getting harder and harder to take pictures of him that are not blurry.  He is always in motion and so I decided that a blog where we could post videos would be better for everyone to see him.

This past week we went in for his 15 month check up and for the first time he was having NONE of it.  He hated (and therefore protested  through):


  • the ear canal scope thing
  • laying down on the table to get his height measured
  • getting his head measured
  • the doctor listening to his heart AND
  • SHOTS!!


Overall it was a little stressful for mom, as I know the meltdown is coming and it makes me sad.  The doctor said that he is doing great, he is 26lbs, 2oz, 31 3/4 inches tall and still has a tiny head.  He was in the 75th percentile for height and weight.  Now he has several words, including Me Me (Mom), da da, uh oh, hi, bye bye, no and do (doggie).  He is walking up a storm and climbing up on things like it is his job.  Here are some pics and videos from the past few weeks.



Grady LOVES to dance, this is him rocking out to a song on tv.

So this looks like I gave him chocolate cake, but the little guy has an afternoon snack every day and this was the combo of water and a bowl of chocolate bunny grahams.  It got all over him, all over the table and all over his super cute outfit. I love the look on his face that clearly says, I couldn't care less that I am dirty! 
Also, to no one's surprise, Grady loves being read to.  His current favorites are I Love You More Than Rainbows and Brown Bear.  He will give you the book and if you don't read it to him, he whines.  It was cute the first 100 times he did it! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I am so happy you started this so we can follow his life easier. Thanks, love ya - Mom

    ReplyDelete